For the athletic decoy who wants to “feel” the grip.
This light-weight police training suit is designed for the slim or athletic decoy who requires a more tailored fit. The jacket has ample chest, shoulder and back with a closely-fitted waist. The arms, shoulders and waist give a contoured, lower profile.
This suit minimizes slipping the bite and gives more “feel” to the decoy. The Low-Profile TrainerT has less material and weight, allowing the athletic decoy to move freely. This suit provides a balance between protection and flexibility.
- This suit minimizes slipping the bite and gives more “feel” to the decoy.
- The contoured shape leaves less material for the dog to bite — the dog must compress to the decoy.
- Provides a realistic grip for the dog that requires more compression and a full, open-mouth bite.
- Provides a balance of protection and flexibilty.
- Additional reinforcement for tricep and lat bites.